Ever get frustrated by colleagues, bosses or family members who don’t seem to ‘hear’ you?
Do you wonder how to get people to listen better?
Join Shirley Oya, Life Success & Executive Coach, for an informative discussion about this common challenge
In this engaging and experiential presentation you will:
- Discover the 3 keys to getting others to listen to you
- Find out what the field of neuroscience has to say about listening
- Learn some simple techniques for how to communicate effectively so your message doesn’t land on ‘deaf’ ears
- Discover the #1 secret to getting through to anyone
- Wednesday, August 12, 2015
5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
ISM-SFV provides the perfect recipe at our dinner meetings
- Scrumptious dinner
- Business networking
- Inspired learning
- Fun atmosphere
- Amazing location “offering incomparable views of the San Fernando Valley“
ISM-SFV members, non-members, supply management professionals, students
ISM-SFV Members – included with membership
Non-Members – $40 (pre-register for this event)
Student Members – free!
Shirley Oya, CPCC ACC, is an Executive and Life Success Coach in private practice for over 10 years. Her company specializes in leadership effectiveness, emotional intelligence, and work life balance coaching for mid level managers, directors, and ‘c’ suite executives. She blends leading research with real-world knowledge, and all of her work is grounded in the latest findings in neuroscience and positive psychology. In her private coaching practice she has served clients in such industries as accounting, architecture, healthcare, education, technology, and entertainment. When she’s not studying the latest advances in human development, Shirley spends her free time meditating, attending Yoga classes, or visiting museums with her family. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband and two daughters.