Join ISM-SFV | Institute for Supply Management Member | San Fernando Valley
Want to advance your Supply Management Career? Institute for Supply Management – San Fernando Valley i.e. ISM-SFV connects our members with recognized supply management professionals, provides pertinent certification and training programs, and grows your professional network. Achieve the highest level of professionalism in your supply management career. Put your marketing plan in motion and move forward now. ISM-SFV helps you compete and win in today’s global marketplace.
What’s included in Institute for Supply Management Membership?
ISM-SFV membership includes sit-down dinner and one-to-one networking at nine Dinner Meetings, opportunities to advance your knowledge and career, warm connections with established professionals in the Supply Management industry, exclusive attendance at the annual Supplier Night, pertinent year-round education and training to get certified, and exclusive exposure in front of the community.
Your ISM-SFV membership includes:
- Admission to our Annual Supplier Night (including dinner)
- ISM-SFV Dinner Meetings (9 per year)
- Savings of over $150 per year in dinner meeting fees
- No need to file any monthly expense report for dinner meetings
- Discounts on all ISM and ISM-SFV training, seminars, books, papers, and publications
- Exclusive access to the member only section of the main ISM website
- Exclusive access to the member only section of the ISM-SFV website
- Exclusive membership access to the ISM Career Center
- Exclusive membership access to the ISM Bid Specification and Example Database
- Exclusive membership access to the Center for Advanced Purchasing Studies (CAPS)
- CAPS Benchmarking for most industries and other supply chain research
- Unlimited networking opportunities
- Local membership to the Institute for Supply Management – San Fernando Valley
- National membership to the Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
Institute for Supply Management Membership | The Best Investment
ISM-SFV offers two membership plans:
A. With Dinners
1. For new members, the membership dues are $315 for the first year. The dinners alone are valued at $400. This is the best deal!
2. For renewal members, the membership dues are $295. These also include all the dinners.
B. Without Dinner
1. For new members, the membership dues are $220 for the first year. Members can optionally purchase dinner for each meeting.
2. For renewal members, the membership dues are $200.
Since ISM-SFV is a non-profit organization, the membership dues are normally tax-deductible and typically reimbursed by the employers.
Interested in becoming a NEW Institute for Supply Management member?
Choose from the following options:
A. New Annual Membership with Dinners Apply Now
B. New Annual Membership without Dinners Apply Now
Existing ISM-SFV member looking to RENEW?
Choose from the following options:
A. Renew Annual Membership with Dinners Renew Now
B. Renew Annual Membership without Dinners Renew Now
Please direct any membership questions to Alan Mann
Who should apply to Institute for Supply Management?
ISM-SFV membership is best for professionals and students who are looking to sharpen their expertise and opportunities in the following areas: supply chain management, procurement, purchasing, business operations, global orientation, systems thinking, inspiring and influential leadership, business continuity, sales forecasting, quality management, strategy development, customer service, internal logistics, external logistics, systems analysis, technology and business skills.
Top 10 reasons to Join Institute for Supply Management
1. With nearly 200 members, ISM-SFV is one of the best recognized supply management organization in the West.
2. Regular monthly dinner meetings feature exciting speakers and topics addressing timely, cutting edge issues.
3. Educational workshops and seminars taught by qualified professionals, and presented locally at affordable prices.
4. Professional growth through a network of highly skilled Purchasing and Supply Management professionals.
5. CPSM classes and ISM certification review workshops offered every semester through local universities. (CEH,s awarded)
6. Monthly electronic newsletter featuring timely and informative editorials and articles, and a calendar of up-coming events.
7. Opportunity to meet many local suppliers at our Annual Supplier Night event.
8. Exclusive access to local job opportunities through our email distribution list.
9. Personal and professional growth by becoming a board member of the ISM-SFV management team.
10. Monthly report on ISM’s Leading Economic Indicator – the “Report on Business” used by many Economists.
All this and more when you’re a member of the Institute for Supply Management – San Fernando Valley (an ISM affiliate).